Posted on 2016-05-29 15:52:56
IBPS department set up this Clerical post exam in these steps CWE (Pre & Mains) then final Interview. Those candidates successfully qualified in Common written exam of IBPS Clerk they will shortlist for next level means Interview.
Before checking the Details of IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus participants must need to check IBPS Clerk VI Exam Pattern. And Download Syllabus Pdf of IBPS Clerk Exam
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus Pattern
IBPS Clerk Pre-paper contains only three papers Reasoning, Quantitative and English Language with time duration of 01 hours those candidates clear in it qualify for mains exam. Check marks table.
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus Pattern
IBPS Clerk CWE Mains Exam Pattern Basically Common written exam (CWE) for Clerical cadre have 200 Objective type questions this IBPS Clerks CWE (IBPS Clerk Syllabus) Contains five sections Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test & Computer Knowledge. Both Sections have same marks with a time duration of 02 hours and Negative marking is also applicable with an effect of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. Check table below.
|Sr.No.||(Objective) Test Name||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Test||40||2 hours|
|2||English Language Test||40|
|3||Numerical Ability Test||40|
|4||General Awareness Test||40|
|5||Computer Knowledge Test||40|
Aspirants should check details of Syllabus for Bank clerk exam with all five sections wise. All sections have same marks and participants required to qualified in each section with a minimum passing marks to be Shortlist for Interview.
1. IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus – First Section covers all logical reasoning questions which have forming judgments, conclusions from premises or facts. all problems in Reasoning “Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam” is based on Verbal Reasoning & NonVerbal Reasoning. Check IBPS Clerk Reasoning preparation tips.
Verbal Reasoning – Analogy, Odd Man out, Syllogism, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Alphabet Test, Series test, Number, ranking and time sequence, Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input output, Assertion and Reasoning, Figure Series etc.
NonVerbal Reasoning – Series test, Analogy, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test.
2. IBPS Clerk English Syllabus – IBPS Clerk Syllabus the second section is necessary for all participants. Selection committee wants to go to have a post of Clerk in the bank must have basic knowledge of English Language, which is an International common language. It covers vocabulary means homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation and the topic comprehension involves deriving conclusion, theme detection, Sentence rearrangement.
Passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage, spelling, sentence and the question grammar means of rules active, passive voice, direct, indirect speech and the topic General usage means phrases and idioms.
3. IBPS Clerk Numerical Ability Syllabus – IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Numerical ability OR Quantitative Aptitude paper will have 5 Multiple Choice Answers The inquiry in this choice may be focus around two subjects like as Arithmetic and Data Interpretation.
Information (Data) Interpretation means visual diagrams, pie outlines, line charts and classification. Number-crunching (Arithmetic) means roots, average, ratio, time & work, time & separation, rate, benefit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest, in equations & equations and probability. Check IBPS Syllabus of Clerk Exam below.
4. IBPS Clerk General Awareness Syllabus – IBPS Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam covers all about the Current Affairs and especially reference to Banking Industry. And the topics are from Indian Economy questions, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Constitution, Awards & Honors Sports,Reserve Bank of India policies, Finance, Agriculture, etc. History of Banking, Social Function of Banks, current affairs of last six months, countries/ currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, etc.
5. IBPS Clerk Computer Syllabus: – Computer Knowledge OR Computer Awareness. “IBPS Syllabus of Clerk CWE” for Computer paper is covers two section hardware & software. Participants must have basic knowledge of computer. Must have the skill to operate a computer as office purpose is known about DBMS, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Windows, The Internet. Check IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Computer section in details via given link below.
BPS Clerk Syllabus contains these five sections so all candidates required to prepare well for their Clerk exam competition. A large number of aspirants apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment every year. For IBPS Clerk Syllabus Pdf Download you can also visit the official site of IBPS www.ibps.in clerk syllabusLeave Your Comment